How You Can Help – Become an American Friend of the IHR
The American Friends of the IHR welcomes gifts from individuals and foundations who wish to support The Institute of Historical Research. As an American Friend of the IHR you will receive the following benefits:
- On-Site Access to the IHR facilities and resources. Full listing of IHR Library resources
- Discounts on IHR Conferences and registration fees
- Discounts on IHR Publications
- Email notification and priority booking for the IHR’s events program, including social events created primarily for our Friends
- Discounted room booking rates at the University of London’s Senate House and Stewart House
- Discounted access to digital resources
- Save over 30% on a one year subscription for British History OnLine‘s premium content for $33 per year
- Save over 40% on a one year subscription for Bibliography of British and Irish History for $60 per year. Registration for discounted access to BBIH in 2014 is now closed but you can still register for 2015
- The Institute’s bi-annual magazine, Past and Future
To access any of the discounts, please contact IHR.Development@sas.ac.uk.
The minimum annual donation to become an American Friend is $45 ($30 for graduate students). You can make a donation online via PayPal or with a credit card. PayPal offers both options.
A gift to the American Friends of IHR is deductible for federal income tax purposes to the full extent provided by law. American Friends of the IHR is an independent US organization with tax exempt status from the IRS under Section 501(c)(3).
Information on donors will not be shared with third parties.