How You Can Help – Become an American Friend of the IHR
The American Friends of the IHR welcomes gifts from individuals and foundations who wish to support The Institute of Historical Research. As an American Friend of the IHR you will receive the following benefits:
- On-Site Access to the IHR facilities and resources. Full listing of IHR Library resources
- Discounts on IHR conferences, research training courses and registration fees
- Discounts on IHR Publications
- Email notification and priority booking for the IHR’s events program, including social events created primarily for our Friends
- Discounted conference and seminar room booking rates at the IHR
- Discounted access to digital resources
- The Institute’s bi-annual magazine, Past and Future
To access any of the discounts, please contact IHR.Development@sas.ac.uk.
The minimum annual donation to become an American Friend is $45 ($30 for graduate students). You can make a donation online via PayPal or with a credit card. PayPal offers both options.
A gift to the American Friends of IHR is deductible for federal income tax purposes to the full extent provided by law. American Friends of the IHR is an independent US organization with tax exempt status from the IRS under Section 501(c)(3).
Information on donors will not be shared with third parties.